not so long ago, MAC released a new foundation. its the Mineralized SPF15 Foundation, they claim that this foundation will give a flawless finish and it will provide super hydration for the skin. its a cream type and it offers light - medium coverage.
when i first applied this foundation, i didn't like it that much. but when i used it for the second time, i think im starting to like it a bit more.. it gives a nice dewy finish but my nose really gets oily after some time :( i have combination skin and im glad that this product keeps my dry cheeks hydrated and that it has spf 15 for sun protection. it doesn't feel heavy on face, its very light.. really easy to blend. it does cover those little blemishes but the coverage is not enough to hide the acne spots on my forehead. and thank goodness it doesn't give me pimples cause if it did, it will just be a total waste of moolah :)
the shades however are a bit darker than the studio fix powder.. i wear NC42 on the studiofix while im NC40 here on mineralize spf15 foundation.the foundation comes with a sponge, but i prefer to use it with a foundation brush. for me this product is an "okay" product. i don't loooove it but i think its okay for everyday use. for now i think i won't repurchase. but i don't know maybe after more uses of this foundation, i might get hooked and i'll fall madly for it haha..
here's a close up of my face wearing the foundation, im also using NARS Cactus Flower here as my blush heehee :) the foundation doesn't look that good on the picture but it's pretty decent in real life haha..
that's it for today! Happy Easter pretty!
xoxo,
oOchaOo
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Cha dear, pretty as always. I noticed that your eyes are also smiling. :P
CHAAA!!!! The mineralize foundation is already available here???
Thanks for this wonderful info! I've been wondering lately as to when this product will be released in the phils.
Will rush to MAC glorietta tomorrow. Thanks so much! :)
I LOVE Mac makeup...thanks for the tip! I haven't been in a while...your skin looks great!
-Silvia
The foundation looks lovely on you. Which foundation brush do you use with it? Just a regular flat foundation brush hun?
you have nice skin Cha! how much is it pala?
it makes your skin look amazing!
It looks great in the photo! I wish I had skin like that! Though I don't think this is the foundation for me, I have oily skin. Thanks for the great review!
pammy - thanks for the sweet comment naughty pammy!! haha
martha - aww im not sure if its available na here :(
silvia couture - mac is such an amazing (and addicting brand) haha thanks for stopping by!
dee - thanks :) yes, i use a flat foundation brush, its sigma 190 :)
khymm - thanks sis! i actually got this from the us for $32, im just not sure if its already available here :)
jess - thanks pretty! ^__^
marce - hi! aww thanks. my skin doesn't look nice without foundation though haha.. and you're right, i think this foundation works best with dry skin too :)
Your complexion looks brilliant! hmm might have to try this out! xoxo
Your skin looks amazing! I love the coverage of this foundation, it seems like it covers pretty well. I would love to try it, but as I always am with MAC foundations I am scared that it will break me out. But since it did not break you out it might be kind to my sensitive skin as well :)
Post a Comment