first, let me share a picture of my bare eyes..
what i do is I start of by gently massaging a good amount of
mario badescu hyaluronic eye cream under my eyes and on my lid. this eye cream hydrates my under eye and lid and it helps to apply my corrector smoothly..
~~according to mario badescu's description, the halyuronic eye cream helps lock in the skin's own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils :)
next I apply bobbi brown's corrector in peach. correctors are used for extra coverage for extra dark under eyes.
on bobbi brown's site it is said that the corrector should be placed under your regular concealer. i love this product! it works absolutely fine :)
im actually happy with the corrector alone, it did cover my dark circles and it gives a glowy effect on my under eyes. it doesn't fade away easily. i haven't experienced creasing with this product too, i think you really need to moisturize to prevent creasing. i usually set it with mac msf natural and im done :)
im still thinking if i should get the bobbi brown concealer, maybe if extra moolah comes my way then i'll go and buy one :) i would love to get the concealer kit cause it has the BB creamy concealer and setting powder ^__^
mario badescu eye cream: $18 , i don't know how much it is here in the Philippines but i think mario badescu products can be purchased from
bobbi brown corrector: $22 / Php1250, it can be purchased from rustan's shangri-la and makati. im nc40-42 from mac and the shade of bobbi brown's corrector peach is perfect for me :)
im really sorry if i don't update my blog constantly. >_<
im really having a pretty busy summer! heehee
see you around pretty,
xoxo
oOchaOo



7 comments:
wow, i've never heard of that product from MB, will check it nga.
btw i believe walang MB in Beauty Bar, sa Rustan's sila
^oopsie, thanks sis. will modify my post :)
Looks like it works really well! :)
You have such a pretty brown eye :)
Thanks for the info! I'm always trying to hid my dark circles, usually unsuccessfully.
your bags in the original photo are not even that visible! (I'm terribly jealous!) i've been using one of MB's eye cream too and I love it!
susie - it really did the job! ^__^
mack - thanks dear! trying to hide dark circles is really tricky :(
superwoolu - hi! it really looks visible in person LOL. yey for MB eye creams! :) thanks for visiting :)
I am so happy you did this post hun! I have super dark circles and I am always looking for good products that would help brighten my under eye area up. I am definitely going to be trying that Bobbi Brown corrector in peach. i always hear great things about it.
:)
Post a Comment