Tuesday, March 23, 2010

its a NARS post!

hello pretty!

today i'll be reviewing my new nars blushes and my sheer glow foundation. i got my sheer glow last december but i haven't reviewed it yet... errrr its march already haha. sorry for the super late review. ^_^

lets start with the blushes, i soooo sooo love nars blushes. they really make my cheeks feel pretty,flushed, and glowy. i can't get enough of them haha. that's why i got 2 more, i purchased madly and deepthroat.

madly is a neutral shade blush. it gives my cheeks a pretty color that looks so natural yet it still gives the 'glow' :) 


deepthroat on the other hand is a peach blush with shimmers. i love the color of peach on my cheeks! i think peach is the HG shade for my chubby cheeks heehee. im so loving this shade



                  •♥•♥•♥•♥ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥• •♥•♥•♥•♥ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥• •♥•♥•♥•♥ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥•♥•♥ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥•♥•♥ 

now ill share my thoughts about the nars sheer glow foundation. im mac nc40-42 and i got the shade of barcelona, its a perfect match for me :) 

love: it moisturizes my dry skin, luminous/glowy finish, it stays on for hours, its very easy to apply and blend. it looks natural on my face.

hate: the packaging sucks, i wish it came with a pump. sometimes it can be cakey around the nose area, maybe im just putting too much heehee.


it doesn't provide full coverage so i still need a concealer for the dark spots on my forehead..  i just cover it with my kryolan tv paintstick and top it with mac msf natural and im good to go :)




overall i love this foundation! it still makes my face look natural and it doesn't make me look like im wearing a mask :) i suggest you try it too!! its expensive but its definitely a worth it product :)


as for the blushes, im loving both of the shades too! i just want to get oasis and the douceur blush from the fall collection and im done with my nars blush lemmings *hopefully* haha :)




thanks for stopping by pretty!!
xoxo,
oOchaOo

13 comments:

Camille Santos said...

super nice nga ng blush sayo cha,plus the madly looks so natural,parang just got out of the sun pinch on the cheeks hehe

DinaXYYan said...

both of the blushes look great on you :)

The Beauty Junkee said...

i've always thought that nars' foundations, particularly the sheer glow line's shades are too light.

you're an nc42 right? imma check barcelona out. :)

maki said...

been wanting nars sheer glow too..
thanks for the review sis

Pammy said...

I like Deep Throat on you, Cha. Are you sure you're not a MAC and NARS addict? :P

herroyalbleakness said...

gawsh, i love your blush posts! DT looks so good on you. pahiram nga ng cheeks na yan! like you can't really fail in pulling off blushes...

Alina Rodriguez said...

The blushes look fab on you. I am loving Deep Throat, So pretty. The foundation looks pretty neat, I would love to try it but I am scared it may break me out. Do you know if it oil-free and safe for sensitive skin?

+ S T A R + said...

tagal ka rin nawala sa blogosphere cha. its nice youre back again.

i love your current haul and your current reviews. type ko yung madly sayo.

Mellie said...

I have deep throat and love it! I don't have Madly, but it looks very nice on you! I've been getting into natural blushes lately, so I wanna give this blush a shot! :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i have chubby cheeks too! LOL.. deep throat looks lovely.. im still thinking of purchasing one coz I already have Super Orgasm and O hehe

Popcorn said...

LOVE nars! hehehe I don't have any of their blushes though. I would get either deep throat or orgasm. hmmmm I'm still thinking and waiting for the next Sephora coupon. hehehe :P

Crystal said...

i have 2 nars blushes, orgasm and deep throat. their blushes are nice but so is the price! LOL.

Golden said...

Sis, I love how deepthroat looks on you.

Lots of love,