face
skinfood aloe BB cream shade # 2maybelline mineral foundation darck ochre
kryolan tv paintstick - used as a concealer
nars blush in amour
eyes
dollface 88 earth color palettemac costa riche eye kohl
elf eyebrow kit in light
maybelline volume' express mascarra
lips
nyx round lipstick in frappuccino i hope you like it ^_^
i find the last picture funny haha ^_^
have a nice week pretty!!
xoxo,
oOchaOo



9 comments:
nice, for the life of me i cant recreate what you have on XP (i suck at putting on makeup) i like your palette!
awesome♥
wow cha you're getting good na in your eyeshadow application :)
wow, very nice! :)
Pretty!! :) I loveeeee neutral looks :D
xxx
the color combination is gorgeous, great job!
Ive been wanting that warm palette. Its soo pretty and for sure you can do so many looks with it. I love the look you did. Its so warm and pretty ^_^
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. If you ever get a chance to try the Physicians Formula line, I highly recommend their lip glosses. They are so pigmented and non sticky :)
i like the colours in that palette! i've seen the coastal scents warm palette before but not this one.. they both look very pretty <3
thanks for dropping by my blog! xx
You're FOTD is so pretty! Am I the only one who can't get her eyeshadow application right? *sniffs*
Lots of love,
Post a Comment